Thursday 21 January 2010

MOJO

It has been some time since I have felt myself. Being ill at the beginning of the month took its toll. Since then things have just not been right!
My doctor made me laugh when she said it might just be my age and the fact that I am a full time working mother! However, I am at the stage where I want to know if things are in perfect working order and if they are not, what can be done about it.
I have been walking to and from work most days and walking at lunch time. The truth is I want to shift some of this middle aged spread that has settled itself so comfortably on my frame....wonder how it got there? With the extra bulk it is probably only natural that one feels less like oneself. I like the fact that I eat healthy food and exercise, but am not so happy that my body is misbehaving. Let's just hope it is my age!

No comments: