Saturday 12 February 2011

Indulgences

These red shoes were calling out from the window of the charity shop this morning. I love red shoes and when they fit, that was it. Now, what to wear them with? That in time, will become clear. These are an indulgence, there is something party-like about red shoes.

Another indulgence is time for crochet and this is what I have been working on this week:


I followed the tutorial on Attic24's blog and have made some hexagons. I find working with colour difficult as there is always some straightlaced voice in my head telling me that only certain colours go with others. I have decided to experiment with the yarn I have to see what kind of patterns develop and to remember the only rules are my rules. You can see that the bits are sitting in my crochet box, all lined now...all though not completely stitched up yet.

The last indulgence is HERSHEY'S KISSES, which BJ brought back from New York. Nice.

No comments: