Thursday 30 June 2011

Book Club extravaganza

That is how one of the reader's described it. How lovely. We sat on the patio with bits to nibble (I decided not to bake and went for healthy nibbles and seasonal berries to pick on) and glasses of wine and we talked about the book, rated it, agreed and disagreed and then we moved on to less literary topics. The new book has not been chosen yet, but we were all feeling quite excited that we are 'getting it' and learning how to be a book club!!


I planted this lavender up with some lobelia yesterday. I absolutley love the tall stems with the tiny flowers on them. It smells amazing and I think it looks very continental agains the wall in its terracotta pot. There is something about walls and pots and bright flowers that really cheer me up.

No comments: