Saturday 2 July 2011

Slow days

BJ asked me what I wanted to do this weekend. The answer is as little as possible. To potter around the garden and the house. To hang out with the girls and him and Adam, when he is around. So after a very lazy start this Saturday morning, I am in my swiss spotted cotton pajamas on the patio drinking freshly plunged espresso and blogging.
I note with glee that a pot of mimulus
has gone to seed, which provides a fab excuse to remove it and add something bright in its place. The baby celariac is ready for potting on and when that is done, I will scoot (slowly) to Gill's and give her her promised share.
The only other thing I would like is for the girls to start planning the layout for the baby granny squares so that I can start sewing as I go. I am a little daunted by the prospect of sewing more than 100 together at the end of the project and their numbers are growing fast.
Enjoy your day.

No comments: