Wednesday 24 August 2011

All by myself......

All by myself
Don't wanna be
All by myself
Anymore for a little while

Been feeling like belting out this old number because I am

all by myself......wooooah wooooo woooo

apart from Bosley

and I do like to be by myself sometimes.

Although I have just spoken to Big J and have had Dawn here doing my hair.... which looks lovely. Pity I have to lie on it all night and make it look weird.

And anyway, I have to pack for my trip on a Virgin train to Newcastle tomorrow. Love long distance trains and travelling.

Wellies (aubergine coloured Hunters, my pride and joy) and walking boots are in the car with Big J who is up North already, and we are going to the Bellingham Show to see the country fair witch - this sounds exciting. Will she be paraded around and pelted with veg?
Here is the blurb from one of the sites on Google:

"Come and make our 2011 Show a really special occasion. There will be events for all the family to take part in. Of course we will have our traditional attractions within the country fair witch include sheep, hounds, terriers etc and on the main show field the horse and pony events together with a large number of trade stands and not forgetting the live music with plays in the beer tent."


It gave me a little thrill.

On a crochet note, the remaining squares that have been frogged are coming with me too. The blanket is slowly taking shape. SLOWLY.

Have a fun weekend people.

No comments: