Thursday 6 October 2011

Ally Pally

I had to ask Big J what it meant, but now I know, and like some of you in blogland, Celia B and I are off to the Knitting and Stitching Show on Saturday. It would be nice to meet one or two fellow bloggers (but some of you will be there on Friday).

Looking forward to having my eyes pop with all the fabulous colours and textures and to seeing some crochet works and the odd bit of shopping!

Last night we had our little sewing bee and planned the day... To keep me going on the train, I will be making bath puffs! Addictive. And anyway, the baby blanket is too big to carry around now!

2 comments:

serendipity said...

Hello Liz. Thank you for finding my blog. It looks like you've had an eventful life with all the different places you've lived. Hope you enjoyed the show at Ally Pally.

Liz said...

Thank you! I enjoyed reading your blog no end when I discovered it this morning and loved your home and your lovely dog.
The show was far and away more interesting than expected and it was thrilling to see some of the wonderful textile work done by some very talented men and women.