Wednesday 18 January 2012

Adjusting

Big J has been gone for a week now, he is in Bangalore. The week since he left has been odd and it has taken time to get used to him not being here.

Han has had a fabulous 17th birthday party, fancy dress with a DJ and we all had a great time.

I have been looking for inspiration, and in the meantime, made this for my friend Nichola's 40th....


The fourth one I have made, only this one has little glasses that I made with wire and then covered with embroidery thread! She was very happy with it. It is a bit of a rubbish photo, but you get the gist.

I have had a horrendous but highly beneficial session on WEIGHTS in the gym with Ivor. Not sure how I will get around tomorrow, but it was interesting to note that I nearly passed out and when I run or do other aerobic exercise I rarely work up a sweat or get all that breathless.

Now I am off to print a crochet pattern as I have some ideas beginning to take seed.

Lovely to be back, but missing my man.

1 comment:

The Gingerbread Lady said...

Aww! That's a lovely present! I hope your friend liked it :-)