Friday 9 March 2012

The fan and Facebook

Rising Tide played in Burgess Hill last night and Em and I went along. Han stayed at home to do some homework as final GCSE assessments are looming. She will be with us all for the EP LAUNCH ON 31 MARCH though.

I took my new camera and from a not really good distance (i.e too far from stage and too conscious that I am a mother figure and might bring shame on my daughter - easy to do - and even, bless them, the band...) snapped away like an amateur.

Result:


Bass guitar - Adam Rutherford


Drums - Frankie Sparrowhawk (real name)


Guitar and keyboards - Emma Newlyn


Guitar, vocals - Martyn Wilson

There is a lot to learn about light and shooting, but I was pleased with most of the shots. The band was too. I have NEVER had so many facebook hits!

No comments: