Tuesday 9 October 2012

AND THE WINNER IS..............................................

There were two contenders for the OHIO STAR QUILT which was very exciting, as I worried so much that no one would want it and it would haunt my WIP basket forever...... So, I have taken the rather practical and unimaginative step of deciding who gets it, based on who came first to the frey.

That person is none other than FRUGAL QUEEN - but as the other lovely lady GILL was pretty quick too, I have a bundle of FABRIC pieces from my stash which I would like to give to her. Would both ladies send me an email with your postal address and I will send you the parcels.

I will get to the PO on Thursday as tomorrow is a LONDON day with crunchnrustle yippee!

Frugal Queen, please post a picture of the finished quilt when it is done.

Liz x



 

1 comment:

Gill said...

Thanks Liz - I have emailed you!