Monday 6 October 2014

I'm still here....

The blogging bit is flagging, much to my annoyance but let's face it, I was in the car for more than 10 hours over the weekend...to Manchester and back, as well as the rest, you know, life!

I keep looking at the lovely photos of creative work, walks, food, and reading the tips, plans, and ta dahs and wishing I had a bit more time.  BUT at the same time, I am learning, learning, learning. Today it was urinalysis, recording fluid intake and output and emptying a catheter and a vomit bowl and it was all brilliant. 

And if the truth be told, I cannot sit still and so when I settle to watch any TV with Big J, out come the knitting needles....not a crochet hook, and I make another little charity cardi. I have cast off five of them so far and am working on another. Want to put their little buttons on and get them sent off, it is getting cold and so many have so little to keep them warm this winter. 

I will post a picture before they go. 

Ciao for now x




No comments: